If you are a business owner looking to accelerate in scaling your business, this recruitment tip and podcast episode is for you!
Funny to say, Mike and I have been friends for a while, but it’s only now that I have him on my podcast! Mike and I wonderfully exchanged our ideas around recruitment and how he’s using this recruitment tip to improve his hiring process!
Mike knows that people are the business’s greatest asset and the most challenging part of the business too. So, for him, having great talent goes a long way!
Mike knows that getting rid of the wrong people is a huge factor in performance and profitability. It is the difference between good and great companies, the best leaders, and dysfunctional ones. Recruitment can be challenging, but using this recruitment tip will make you a better manager. Listen until the very end, and take note of this recruitment hack for you to improve your hiring process!
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What is the hardest part of running your business;
- How to avoid bad hires;
- How can business owners successfully pivot around out-of-control situations;
- Is “Hiring Slow, Firing Fast” the secret formula to productivity?
Enjoyed Mads Singers’ podcast? Check out these:
- #3: Jonathan Kiekbusch on Hiring Right
- #84: Mark Webster on Hiring Practices
- #91: Lindsay Tjepkema on Growing in a Pandemic
Have comments about the show?
Hey, do you have ideas for topics you’d like Mads Singers on future episodes? He’d love to hear from you at email@example.com!