Are you caught in the grip of unproductive meetings, or not understanding your business and people’s functions as you thought they should be? Tristan Wright, joins us in today’s podcast episode to share how huge of an impact it can be when you acknowledge that the missing point to your small business success is an effective business alignment process!
In many circumstances, finding a fix is easy when looking at an isolated problem. But how do you overcome “misalignment” to bring about and see the real change and impact on your small business?
You can say with certainty that there are two things that every small business can easily do to turn things around: acknowledge the need for change, and execute!
If you are having a hard time choosing the right direction for your business and not getting enough traction, listen in to today’s episode and make things turn around!
Follow our practical alignment tips, and you’ll be on your way to a well-aligned and successful business!
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How can you grow your small business with readiness;
- How can you align your business vision to your people effectively;
- Can business alignment mean failure?
Enjoyed Mads Singers’ podcast? Check out these:
- #149: How To Achieve Business and Profit Growth? Achieve It With A Free Growth Plan Today!
- #122: Renata Porter on Understanding and Communicating with Your Employees
- #117: Michelle A. Mercier on Facing Adversity and Building Resilient Teams and Unlocking The Power of Habits and The Right Mindset
Have comments about the show?
Hey, do you have ideas for topics you’d like Mads Singers on future episodes? He’d love to hear from you at email@example.com!