Our guests for today’s episode started scaling businesses very interestingly. Harrison Baron founded his business today from podcasts! And look, here we are discussing management tips and tricks on my podcast!
There is a lot of debate about how to manage your employees and create a good workplace culture. It’s no longer just about getting the work done. Today you have to manage people, which is significantly more complex than managing labor.
Harrison and I discussed our thoughts on what a good workplace culture looks like. Harrison believes that workplace culture is not what you say, but it’s how you do it, to which I absolutely agree! We also discussed how the best leaders thrive when things get tough from a business perspective.
We both subscribed to the view that an effective leader needs to be able to give someone a clear trajectory of what exactly it is that they should be doing, how best to do it, and how much you can expect them to achieve in the role if you expect that person to perform at their best.
Want to learn more? Tune in until the very end to learn how your workplace culture indicates your kind of leadership to your team, business network, and profit!
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How do you craft a space where your employees succeed in what they are doing;
- How can you create a good workplace culture;
- Brand and Value: Shaped by a good company culture
- Harrison Baron
- Growth Generators
- Mads Singers Free Management Training
- Join Mads Singers Management Group
Enjoyed Mads Singers’ podcast? Check out these:
- #6: Julio Monzon on Culture-Driven Leadership
- #33: Adam Sinkus on Creating Culture-Driven Relationship
- #62: Andy Allaway on Managing Teams
Have comments about the show?
Hey, do you have ideas for topics you’d like Mads Singers on future episodes? He’d love to hear from you at email@example.com!