Passionate about building businesses that would exemplify his wealth, Dane Maxwell truly exemplifies how he can make great deals with the businesses that he has so far ventured into.
Dane’s journey started when he started building software in service companies. He acknowledges the fact that although his businesses began with 16 different ideas, 11 of which failed while 5 of them succeeded. Dane attributed its success when he started to listen and embrace his customers’ ideas.
Dane himself is spontaneous in that he likes to build businesses with rapid speed, and he does it by finding a market, finding the first opportunity, and putting an expert in place to solve an issue.
Dane knows what he aims for and what his real goals are. It is with those “end in mind” that he systematically plans and executes the by-products of what he aims for.
- Dane Maxwell’s Entrepreneurial Mindset – 4:24
- Dane Maxwell’s Biggest Business Challenge – 22:50
- Dane Maxwell’s Golden Nugget – 45:00
- Start from Zero: Build Your Own Business and Experience True Freedom – Author: Dane Maxwell
- Wealth Dynamics – Author: Roger Hamilton