A lot of business owners underestimate the power of employee motivation in managing people. No wonder you’re here today wondering whether or not you can increase motivation without doing a lot. Anthony joins me today as we’re chatting about how you can exactly do that, which will save you time and money in the long run.
What’s unique about Anthony is that – he acknowledged that, over the years, his management style has changed. And that’s greatly influenced by the industry he is operating. He knew how the “necessary why-s” and the relationship play a role in motivating people.
You don’t get the best results most of the time, but when you effectively manage to motivate your employees and manage them well – not only you are able to close the loop. You can also leverage it to achieve your business goals while you allow them to thrive.
Tap in now and tune in until the very end!
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How do you get the best result by improving motivation;
- 3 ways to motivate your employees better;
- The Basics: Keys to Increase Motivation;
- How would you know which opportunities to keep or not?
- Anthony Obas
- Mads Singers Free Management Training
- Join Mads Singers Management Group
Enjoyed Mads Singers’ podcast? Check out these:
- #57: Stewart Townsend on Staying Focused
- #62: Andy Allaway on Managing Teams
- #77: Tonya Sowles on Employee Engagement
Have comments about the show?
Hey, do you have ideas for topics you’d like Mads Singers on future episodes? He’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org!