Active Management is a lot, like investing successfully in the stock market. If you hope to make a fortune in a day, you’re not going to be successful. What matters most is what you do day by day over a long period of time.
Just exactly as how my guest today, Ray Blakney paced his way through in building online businesses.
Ray Blakney had training for computer engineering but has been building online businesses over the last ten (10) years. He holds around 150 staff members around the globe from over five (5) different continents.
As his business grew over time, significant changes had to be made to keep things going. Ray runs his virtual company 100% and operates through Slack.
Driven by goals, he makes sure he invests in the right things to make it happen. For him, it’s always people first layered with management.
This mindset is the excellent news Ray wishes to impart – that managing people and business is not static. No matter where you are starting from, you can always get better.
- Ray Blakney’s Management Philosophy – 1:52
- Ray Blakney’s Management Challenges and Ways of Overcoming – 6:52, 24:43
- Ray Blakney’s Take on Delegation – 18:30
- Management Tips from Ray Blakney – 29:30
- Ray Blakney’s Skip-Level Technique – 9:30, 12:00