What are the 2% of Entrepreneurs Who are Successfully Growing and Scaling Their Business Doing Differently Than Everyone Else?
HINT: It’s NOT their marketing tactics or traffic and conversion strategies.
As seen in
Their ‘Secret’ is Effective Management Practices
Imagine what it would be like if you had a team of awesome people that you could confidently delegate work to… Freeing you up to focus on higher leverage work OR even taking some time off.
Imagine what it would be like if your employees proactively anticipated your needs, providing you with solutions before you have to ask.
Imagine what it would be like if your staff cared as much about the growth and health of your business as you do? (Or at least nearly as much. Let’s face it, no one will care as much as you do. But you CAN create a culture of “shared ownership” & “shared responsibility”.)
Imagine what it would be like if your team consistently achieved goals set far higher than anyone thought possible.
All of this is not only possible, but probable… when you develop effective management skills.
How do I know this? Because I’ve helped businesses, both large and small (and everything in between), leverage the strengths, talents, and imagination of their people to exponentially grow and scale their businesses in ways they could never have foreseen.
“LeadSpring (my affiliate agency) had a company retreat on the island of Koh Samui, and I decided to fly in Mads Singers for a custom consultation on management training.
I’ll put it like this…
My team and I liked it so much, I rolled this out to all of my other businesses.
We learned a ton about delegation, hiring, firing, motivating, personality types, etc.
I can easily say that it paid itself off within the month.”
Hi, My Name is Mads Singers
Having worked as a management coach for 6+ years, I have coached people in large organizations such as Shell and Coca-Cola and I have worked with innumerable entrepreneurs in small to mid-sized companies.
My one main focus remain the same, effective people management.
Organizations, no matter their size – are built with awesome people. If you don’t know how to get the most out of your staff, you are missing out big time… and this is why I’m here!
Listen, management isn’t terribly complicated. You can quickly learn the most important management processes and become a more effective manager starting today. And you’ll find that this is the #1 “superpower” you’ll use to rapidly grow and scale your company.
The fact of the matter is that gaining the knowledge, interpersonal skills, and experience to become a management coach & consultant didn’t come easy.
The importance of effective management was a somewhat bewildering collision with reality for me. As with most entrepreneurs who have this experience, I too went through a lot of trial and error. And quite frankly, it was expensive and stressful.
But I knew that I had to master this skill. So, I invested hundreds of hours in reading books, attending workshops & seminars, and over $100,000 in my own education.
Now, I want to drastically shorten your learning curve by sharing everything I’ve learned over the last 20+ years with you, just as I have done with 100’s of other entrepreneurs and managers. And help you avoid the huge trial and error costs most entrepreneurs end up paying dearly for.
Introducing ‘Effective Management Mastery’
*Note: The above image is a representation of the digital content you will have immediate access to upon enrollment. You will not be shipped any physical goods.
A proven system to help you grow and scale your business by using the most advanced management practices previously only available to my private clients
Effective Management Mastery is a 7-module online learning course that shows you how to manage your people most efficiently, so you get to focus your time on what matters most.
No longer will you get bogged down in the day-to-day minutia. No longer will you let the best opportunities pass you by. No longer will you find yourself frustrated with the performance of your team.
Instead, your business will operate like a well-oiled machine. And all the untapped potential of your current and future employees will be unleashed in common purpose.
“Mads completely changed our approach to management and the way we interact and communicate with team members. Understanding different personalities will help you not just in business and communication with your team, but in your everyday life too. Do yourself a favor and buy his course NOW.”
Join The 2% of Entrepreneurs Using Effective Management Principles for Exponential Growth
- Discover the powerful behavioral model from the 1940s that gives you profound insight into your own leadership strengths & weaknesses AND gives you the “master key” to make smarter hiring decisions to build your dream team.
- How to make your employees WANT to do more for you without “tricks” or manipulative tactics.
- What you should REALLY be delegating. HINT: It’s not tasks.
- The secret to setting organizational goals that lead to exponential growth. (Most organizations get this wrong, which is why they only see marginal improvement.)
- The “psychology” of reverse psychology – Learn how and when to use it.
- Why the true purpose of the recruitment process is NOT looking for the “best candidate”. Here’s what to look for instead.
How Does the Course Work?
Upon enrolling you’ll receive immediate lifetime access to Mads Singers’ Management Academy where all of your course materials, downloads, and video training will live. Whether you want to get through everything in one day, a week, or wait six months to begin…the material will always be there when you’re ready to dive in.
The course is designed with busy entrepreneurs in mind – no fluff, no filler.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Learn:
Module 1: D.I.S.C.
- Discover how the ability to do your own DISC assessment of people is one of the most powerful tools you’ll ever use in management. (This is the heart of the management framework you’re about to learn.)
- Take a ‘deep dive’ into the art and science of how to interpret and act upon what DISC reveals about your employees’ preferred way to work, communication style, motivations and behavior patterns.
- Effortlessly build rapport with your staff by knowing how they like to communicate.
- Learn what naturally motivates each individual and how to use that knowledge to tease out their best contribution and performance.
- How to use the DISC as a tool for recruiting and team building to create a dynamic, high-performance team.
Module 2: One to One
- Why 1:1 meetings are the most important meetings you and your managers will have with their direct reports.
- What the key focus of a one-to-one meeting really is. (HINT: It’s not just reviewing what your employees got done.)
- My 10/10/10 format for successful One to One meetings and when you should schedule them.
- Want to know what the maximum number of people you should manage is? This module reveals the formula.
- The surprising value of discovering how your people learn most effectively and investing in their educational development.
Module 3: Team Meetings
- Why the most important mindset for you team meetings should be to enable your team to work together as a unit. (Imagine a phalanx of Spartan warriors, in complete organizational alignment while being agile enough to quickly adapt to and crush their enemies.)
- How to get your teams sharing resources, ideas, and solutions by using a counter-intuitive leadership technique.
- Why you should voice your opinion and guidance LAST.
- Why YOU shouldn’t necessarily be required to facilitate a team meeting.
Module 4: Delegation
- Learn the “responsibility” model of delegation and why it’s many times more powerful than the typical “do this” model.
- Got process maps, checklists, or systems that work for you already? Great! Guess who’s responsible for updating & improving them.
- If you’re not sure what to delegate, follow this ONE simple rule and you’ll never be stumped again.
- Alternatively, what if you’re trying to delegate too much? Discover how to make sure the right people are doing the right work.
- The counter-intuitive secret to promotions. (This is a mistake that almost everyone makes which explains why so many people don’t get the promotion they want.)
- How to set clear expectations without having to explain every minute detail.
Module 5: Goal Setting
- The importance of setting the right goals and how to get the best performance from your team(s) to achieve exponentially better results in your business
- How to break down top-line goals into what that means for each role or department.
- The simple question that elicits the kind of thinking that makes achieving exponentially higher goals not only possible, but inevitable.
- The common managerial mistake of focusing only on people struggling to hit their goals, what you should do instead, and why doing so will have the greatest impact on the growth of your business.
- How to know when your goals are set too low.
Module 6: Feedback
- Using feedback as a way to help people understand what they are doing well (and not so well) without being a dick.
- What your main focus should be on when helping your people improve.
- The “Ternary Feedback Format” for providing effective feedback (both positive and critical)
- Why it is vital to set clear expectations with employees that you will be providing feedback and how you will do it. (Plus, examples of the exact method I use which makes feedback a 10 – 50 second thing, instead of a long, time-consuming discussion)
- The importance of positive feedback and how you can even frame ‘negative’ feedback in a way that your employees will cheerfully respond to.
Module 7: Recruitment
- How to avoid the mistake almost everyone makes that results in hiring the wrong people by understanding what the TRUE purpose of the recruitment process actually is.
- Why a high level of skill is not the most important thing to look for and the 3 attributes that matter most.
- How to use DISC to create a job description for your IDEAL candidate
- The best ways and places to find candidates.
- How to create a sorting and filtering system that weeds out the applicants you don’t want, while surfacing the ones you are likely to want… all before the first interview call.
Access My Private Mastermind Group
When you enroll in Effective Management Mastery today, you’ll get unrestricted access to the private Facebook mastermind group.
After talking with my current students and gathering feedback, the mastermind is consistently rated as one of the best, most VALUABLE parts of the course.
This gives you a way to talk to, share with and learn from other people going through the system… PLUS, you have direct communication with the myself & my team.
We are in there every day answering your questions, helping members and encouraging you to take action now.
It’s also a place to ENGAGE with hundreds of other entrepreneurs who’re actively growing their team and scaling their business. It’s not just a Facebook group, it’s a support system on steroids.
BONUS: 2-hour Private Coaching Session
I’m offering 2 hours of one-on-one coaching with me when you enroll in my Effective Management Mastery course. Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll receive an email from me to schedule your coaching session.
FAIR WARNING: I’m offering this bonus on a first-come, first-serve basis and there’s only so many people that I can fit into my schedule. Please don’t be upset if you come back to this page later and find that this bonus is no longer available.
My normal coaching fees exceed the value of your investment of the course itself. And the ROI you can expect in terms of impact on your business is at least 10 times that.
So, if you’re interested in having me work with you on your business, now is the time…
I’m Ready to Enroll. What Do I Get?
The Full Online Course:
Over 3 hours of video training you can access from any digital device connected to the web (desktop, phone, tablet, etc)
Private Mastermind Group:
Unrestricted access to my private Facebook mastermind group – consistently rated as one of the best, most VALUABLE parts of the course.
Private Coaching Session:
BONUS: 2-hour Private Coaching Session with me. Availability limited. Enroll today.
“Learning DISC was a huge game changer for us scaling our business over the last year. If you manage people get to know D.I.S.C.!”
Frequently Asked Questions
I can’t start right when I join. Is it okay to take the course later if I’m busy right now?
Upon enrolling you will have immediate lifetime access so you can take the course whenever you’d like, no matter your schedule. Just don’t wait too long, because “someday” never comes… and I want to help you take real action.
Do I have to keep up with the rest of the students in the class?
Nope, this is a self-guided program. Take it at your own pace, everyone in the Facebook Community is at a different stage. Newcomers are always given a warm welcome.
How much time does this course require?
I designed this course with busy entrepreneurs in mind. Which is why I’ve kept each module as concise as possible. No fluff or filler. You can complete the course in under 3 hours. The first module (DISC) is the longest because it lays the foundation that my management framework relies on.
How do I know if this specific course is right for my type of business?
If your business hires employees, contractors, or freelancers – this system is applicable. However, I generally recommend that you have a few staff already.
What if I join but I just can’t make this system work for me?
I am 100% confident this system works for any type of business, but if you simply can’t figure out how to apply this system to your unique goals, I’m happy to give you a 100% refund within 30 days of enrollment. See more info about my no-brainer guarantee below.
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I have spent more than 16 years learning everything I possibly can about building and managing high performance teams and what it truly takes to achieve difficult goals. I use this exact system every single day to get the most from the teams that run my businesses. Therefore I am 100% confident the systems and strategies outlined in this course will change the way you approach growing and scaling your business through effective management.
You are welcome to join ‘Effective Management Mastery’ for 30 days, 100% RISK FREE
You can review every piece of learning material in this course, and if you find that it doesn’t meet your level of satisfaction, all you have to do is send me one email and request your refund.
But here’s the deal – I’m not looking for “tire kickers.” I have no interest in offering 16+ years of my knowledge to those who just want to “window shop.” So I’m going to assume you’re serious about putting 100% of your effort into this program. And if you feel that I haven’t given you 100% of my effort in return, you get 100% of your purchase price refunded to you. It’s that simple.
Just don’t be “that guy” who buys the course, doesn’t log in for 29 days, then figures he deserves a refund. But I’m offering this no questions asked refund because I know you’re not “that guy.”
If you’ve scrolled this far, I’m 100% confident this course is the perfect fit for you because you know how much this matters. In fact, I’ll bet that you already knew that improving your management and leadership skills would have a powerful impact on your business, even before you arrived here today.
What I can assure you with absolute certainty, is that when you apply what you’re about to learn – every aspect of your business, including you and your employees will GROW.
Look, there’s nothing worse than reaching the end of your workday and realizing that the majority of your time was spent on responsibilities that could and should be delegated to someone else. Realizing that you didn’t get to invest enough of your time on the highest leverage priorities, but instead, you were trapped in the minutia for too long.
I want to make sure that you never have to reflect on your day in regret… EVER. AGAIN.
I want to make sure that you are surrounded with people who are highly motivated and aligned in purpose to make your vision a reality.
I want to make sure that you create a business that can run without you – if that’s what you want.
It won’t happen overnight, but if you follow the simple plan I’ve laid out for you, you WILL succeed. It’s not always easy. But like I said before, it’s not complicated.
Management Coach & Consultant
P.S. Don’t forget, you have 30 days to try this program 100% RISK FREE. If this course doesn’t help you develop the management & leadership skills necessary to follow through with your most important goals, just send me an email and I’ll refund you on the spot. But you won’t…because nobody ever does.