The traits of a visionary leader and a leader who loves coaching exemplify in its form of management style. These types of methods move people by telling them not where to go but how to get there, and affecting people towards a common goal; thus motivating everyone else in the team. It is done by holding long conversations beyond the workplace and helping each and everyone else who is part of the loop to find strengths and weaknesses and tie those to career aspirations and actions.
Combining the two management styles (visionary and coaching) allows individuals to build long-term capabilities with an overall strong climate impact.
Wayne Richard is the Director for Global Operations of Bean Ninjas wherein the organization he is part of specializes in cloud-based bookkeeping and financial training to online businesses. They also support a large number of SAS, e-commerce, and different coaching service-based, markets. They are spread all over Australia, Europe, United States, United Kingdom, Japan, and the Philippines.
These successes are not magic in a split of a second to Wayne. He ensures that he is able not just to spend time, but more so, Wayne can invest time to profoundly understand what is it that he wants them to do. Wayne as a leader also aids his team members to identify their best talents, and at the same time help them identify their gaps so he could be able to provide them the support they need and help them position themselves towards strengthening those areas.
As guided by his management philosophy on being visionary and sees coaching as an investment, Wayne Richard subscribes to the view that modeling the behavior he wants his leaders to be living is the key to be able to let them understand the vision he readily has in his mind.
1. Wayne Richard’s Management Philosophy – (2:50), (3:54), (4:33)
2. Unique Management Style – (11:06)
3. People Management Mission – (5:00)
4. Outgrowing Business and Management Related Challenges – (6:40), (7:05), (16:49)
5. Identifying Tomorrow’s Leaders – (8:15)
6. Managing Managers – (9:20)
7. Business Risks – (21:45), (22:30)
8. View on Delegation – (24:25)
9. Tips, Tricks, Suggestions – (25:50), (26:27)
1. Management Assimilation – (26:27)
2. Leaders who Self- Identify – (8:15)
Author: Gino Wickman
Connect with Wayne Richard’s on the following online handle(s):
1. Bean Ninjas