Empowerment as a concept is not rocket science and so is management. Profound appreciation and understanding of shared responsibility are the primordial requirements along with trust will entail for productivity to work at a large extent. Not to mention having a remote set up and exercising autonomy.
Daniel started a business in 2012; he started venturing in affiliate marketing and quickly expanded into building different sites related to affiliate marketing and e-commerce.
Much of Daniel’s business success is referred to his management style, wherein Daniel gives people autonomy, space, and authority to make decisions and embrace full responsibility. He advocates growth and connection among his team as he is fully aware that having a remote set up is challenging.
Daniel subscribes to the view that when each of his team members assumes responsibility on a specific project, ownership comes naturally considering that the affection this approach entails would result in collective thinking and goal. Also, interdependence or “trust” is crucial to employee empowerment as it promotes internal harmony, which in effect makes the work more efficient.
While employees may have the liberty and autonomy to decide on their own accord, the secret to empowering a team is that they unite towards achieving a common goal. While the components may be separate from each other, all these when combined are relevant with the end goal in mind.
1. Daniel Chabert’s’ Management Philosophy – (3:24)
2. Unique Management Style – (17:40); (18:22)
3. People Management Mission – (4:56)
4. Outgrowing Business Related Challenges – (6:30)
5. Transformation – (21:50)
6. Identifying Tomorrow’s Leaders – (9:21); (11:05)
7. Onboarding Process – (15:07)
8. Business Risks – (23:14)
9. Tips, Tricks, Suggestions – (25:04)
1. Empowering a Team – (3:24)
2. Employee and Management Connection – (11:05)
2. Google Excel
1. Let my People Go Surfing
Author: Yvon Chouinard
Connect with Daniel Chabert’s’ on the following online handles:
2. E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org